Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do I need separate accounts for each of 3 TVs in my home?

Jump to solution

I established a ROKU account and successfully activated a ROKU premiere today in our family room.  I want to add ROKUs to the kitchen and basement TVs.  Do I have to set up a separate account for each TV? If not, what is the procedure for adding the two additional ROKUs?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: do I need separate accounts for each of 3 TVs in my home?

Jump to solution

@crodgers3163 

Thanks for the inquiry.

No you do not need separate Roku account for each Roku device. You can simply link each of the Roku devices to the same Roku account.

For more information about having multiple Roku devices on the same Roku account, visit our Support page heres: 
Do I need a separate Roku account for each of my Roku® streaming devices?
How do I add a Roku® streaming device to my Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@crodgers3163 

Thanks for the inquiry.

No you do not need separate Roku account for each Roku device. You can simply link each of the Roku devices to the same Roku account.

For more information about having multiple Roku devices on the same Roku account, visit our Support page heres: 
Do I need a separate Roku account for each of my Roku® streaming devices?
How do I add a Roku® streaming device to my Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cmadden
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Can these all be watched at the same time?

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Cmadden Most streaming apps have a limit on the number of screens you can watch at the same time, often at least two.  However there is no limit on the number of Roku devices you can use at any given time.  For example you could watch Netflix on two devices, Amazon Prime Video on two more, ESPN+ on two more, etc....  The number of screens you can watch at the same time is set by each app and often depends on what level of service you are paying for.  Netflix has plans that only allow one screen and plans that allow four screens.

0 Kudos