Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

channel ( USTV360 ) which I do not wish to have was added to my roku and I wish to be credited

Jump to solution

I noticed 2 charges from USTV360 this month and one last month which I did not authorize and I am requesting to be credited in full as I did not order this channel nor do I use it or watch it ... I called USTV360 and they told me to contact Roku then I tried calling Roku but there is no phone number and the chat boxes are inactive I find this to be very upsetting and frustrating and am asking to credited for the month of December 2022 and for January 2023 .... thank you

#ustv360   #rokubilling   #rokupayments   @ustv360  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: channel ( USTV360 ) which I do not wish to have was added to my roku and I wish to be credited

Jump to solution

Hi @andybernath,

Sorry to hear about the unrecognized charges on your card. For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can also contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

I'm going to mark this post as solved as no troubleshooting is needed in this matter but I hope the information above is helpful, and please follow up here if you find any other solution so that others could benefit.

Regards,
Nimfa

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: channel ( USTV360 ) which I do not wish to have was added to my roku and I wish to be credited

Jump to solution

Hi @andybernath,

Sorry to hear about the unrecognized charges on your card. For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can also contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

I'm going to mark this post as solved as no troubleshooting is needed in this matter but I hope the information above is helpful, and please follow up here if you find any other solution so that others could benefit.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@andybernath Login to your Roku account on a phone or computer.  Go to manage my subscriptions.  If the subscription is listed you can unsubscribe there.  If the subscription is not listed you may have a second Roku account with a different email or the charge is not from Roku.

0 Kudos