Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ann44

being billed for a channel that will not load (upfaithandfamily channel)

Am being billed for upfaithandfamily channel,  the channel will no load and customer service was no help.  How do I get a refund for a channel I paid for but cannot access content?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: being billed for a channel that will not load (upfaithandfamily channel)

@Ann44 

Report a billing issue on the Contact page.

Just so you know, UP TV is part of the package that Frndly.TV offers. Their plans start at $7/month. No, I'm not affiliated. I just like the service. It has 35 family friendly channels. It might be another way to get the content you're after.

If you go that route, you may want to subscribe directly then use your credentials to log in.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: being billed for a channel that will not load (upfaithandfamily channel)

Hi @Ann44, we understand that you're having issues with your Up Faith & Family channel. No worries, we're here to help.

Have you checked if you're using the correct channel for it? There's a stand-alone Up Faith & Family channel and another on The Roku Channel. It's possible that your credentials only work for one.

If you still cannot access the channel and would just like to discuss your subscription, please feel free to PM us so we can take a look at your account.

Thanks!

0 Kudos