Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow! Quick and more than I expected

After reading all the complaints here about unrefunded charges, I fully expected not to hear from Roku after I followed their suggestion to contact their support and email.  I had been charged again for my DIsney account via roku because I had an auto renewing subscription.  I had bought a new i-phone this year that includes the disney channel already, so that we could cast it to our TV.   I waited to long to turn off my auto renew, and was charged the yearly fee of $109.  I asked Roku if it was possible for me to apply the cost of the subscription to another channel since I know their policy says they don't refund for auto renewals.  After clicking send on the email, within about a half an hour the full refund was posted as pending to my credit card account!  It's also the weekend!  Thank you to whoever responded so kindly to my request.  I truly appreciate it!