Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asjensen120
Reel Rookie

Re: Weather Widget Lifetime App Charge

Jump to solution

Mariusg78 I just had this happened to me. It's not on the store and don't even know where it came from. No one has bought anything from the store. This I hurtful to hear, that again Roku just don't care about their products.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Screensaver Automatically Charged

Jump to solution

Hi @echochu42

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

If you need help with the charge, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Q101

Re: Screensaver Automatically Charged

Jump to solution

I had a list of these same charges...and the screensavers had said "free"?!!

Have to be REALLY careful!!!

0 Kudos
grumpy381
Reel Rookie

Re: Why am I being charged for Roku screen savers?

Jump to solution

i was charges for a screensaver i did not get. called roku, put me on hold, then hung up  

0 Kudos
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@grumpy381  what screensaver were you charged for?  It might be a fraudulent charge. 

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Alfredo-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @grumpy381, thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. 

This is not the news we'd like to hear! We're more than happy to look into this screensaver charge for you.

We'll send you a PM so we can gather more information on the charge. Please be on the lookout for us.

0 Kudos