Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I have two subscription of Roku? Don’t make sense

Jump to solution

Today for my surprise I pay 2 bills from Roku, why? Doesn’t make sense I wanna cancel one please you guys call me. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Why I have two subscription of Roku? Don’t make sense

Jump to solution

Hi @Michelle2023

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We apologize for any confusion regarding your subscription. For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Let us know if you have other concerns. 

Regards,
Nimfa

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Michelle2023

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We apologize for any confusion regarding your subscription. For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Let us know if you have other concerns. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Michelle2023 There is no charge for a Roku account.  You can subscribe to other channels through Roku.  Login to your Roku account on a phone or computer and go to manage my subscriptions.  Any subscriptions through your Roku account will be listed there and you can unsubscribe if you choose.  While you are logged into your Roku account I recommend setting up a PIN to make purchases.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I think contacting them is the only way left for me.

I think contacting them is the only way left for me. I will contact them soon when I am done hiring an essay writer. I already found https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/edusson.com website where I found Edusson review and after reading reviews over there, I am gonna hire Edusson essay writer to complete my essay assignments.
0 Kudos