Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WT_22
Reel Rookie

Where’s the Customer service when being charged for an non subscription

I’ve been trying to actually TALK to someone and it’s really frustrating because you can’t get a number or anyone to reply back to these community messages in a timely manner. I’ve been getting over charged and go to my subscription list and the amount isn’t even listed for anything so it leaves me confused and frustrated as heck 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Where’s the Customer service when being charged for an non subscription

Hello @WT_22

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Where’s the Customer service when being charged for an non subscription

@WT_22 If this is the same concern you had in June, as indicated by a response to your June post the charge is likely not from Roku so Roku will not be able to assist you.  I suggest you contact your financial institution and dispute the charge if you do not know who is charging your account.  Just because it says Roku in the charge does not mean the charge is actually from Roku.

0 Kudos