Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wugger

What was the free 6 mon subscription offered on ROKU?

Jump to solution

There was a promotion on my initial bootup/home screen several weeks ago, regarding a free 6 month subscription to a premium delivery service. I responded, signed up as directed. Was it Uber Plus, DinerDash, Instacart, etc. I don't recall and have never received any email from Roku referred to this promotion. 

I have not heard and I cannot find a thing on the community forums referring to this. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: What was the free 6 mon subscription offered on ROKU?

Jump to solution

Hi @Wugger,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your inquiry about a promotion offer.

To learn more about great offers on Roku products, plus free trials and special offers from streaming channelsYou can visit our Roku official website: Roku player deals and special offers | Roku

To check if you are eligible for the offer. You may visit: my.roku.com/upgrade

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support https://support.roku.com/contactus

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: What was the free 6 mon subscription offered on ROKU?

Jump to solution

Hi @Wugger,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your inquiry about a promotion offer.

To learn more about great offers on Roku products, plus free trials and special offers from streaming channelsYou can visit our Roku official website: Roku player deals and special offers | Roku

To check if you are eligible for the offer. You may visit: my.roku.com/upgrade

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support https://support.roku.com/contactus

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos