Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PISSOFF007

What is going on with you keep taking money out of my account for sling

Jump to solution

This is a big problem with a lot of people but i want my money back asap i never gave persission for you to do this 35.00 two months now  i have to report this to better business beau and put you out there so no one will do business with you just return my money  and stop cheating people out of there money

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: What is going on with you keep taking money out of my account for sling

Jump to solution

Hi @Sharonwalace,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

If you are being charged for a service you do not recognize, please reach out to our billing team directly here. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

In addition to this, I would highly recommend creating a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. For more information about using a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How to create, reset, find, or delete your PIN for your Roku account | Official Roku Support

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU KEEP TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT FOR SLING

Jump to solution

Hi @PISSOFF007

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

why is y’all taking money out of my account and I want it to Stop You all did not get my permission to take money out of my account every week 9.99 cents!!!!! And I want it back in my account Right Now okay 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Sharonwalace,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

If you are being charged for a service you do not recognize, please reach out to our billing team directly here. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

In addition to this, I would highly recommend creating a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. For more information about using a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How to create, reset, find, or delete your PIN for your Roku account | Official Roku Support

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Login to your account on a computer or phone and check your subscriptions.  If none are listed then Roku is not responsible for the charges.  If you find a subscription you do not want you can unsubscribe there.  I would also recommend going to pin preferences and require a pin for all purchases.

0 Kudos