Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dreamnn1
Reel Rookie

Website won’t allow me to generate a valid return. Are you trying to push me past the 30 warranty?

I need to return a defective Roku Smart Soundbar   the  website just spins while processing my return and won’t complete it. Who can help?    I’m within my 30 window.

Of course no phone or email support and a  chat option so burried I can’t find it.

At least I can file a claim with my credit card. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Website won’t allow me to generate a valid return. Are you trying to push me past the 30 warrant

@Dreamnn1 

Perhaps there's some stray data in your browser that's not allowing the Web forms to complete.

Log out of Roku on your browser. Remove all cookies related to "roku." Disable all browser extensions. Then, shut down your computer. Do not reboot; do an actual shutdown.

After 30 seconds or so, start your computer, then log on to Roku, and try to submit your claim via the Roku Returns page.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Dreamnn1
Reel Rookie

Re: Website won’t allow me to generate a valid return. Are you trying to push me past the 30 warrant

That worked! Thank you for fixing 2 days of frustration!

0 Kudos