Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lynnwylie

Warner Bros charge but I did not subscribe

I received a $14.99 charge on my Am Ex for Warner Bros but have not subscribed. How do I get that charged removed from my account and ensure it does not happen again? Thanks

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Warner Bros charge but I did not subscribe

@lynnwylie 

First, I'm assuming it somehow also led you to Roku. If so, go to your Roku Account page  and log in. Then click the Manage your subscriptions link. Does a subscription show there? If not, Roku didn't charge you for it.

If so, cancel it.

To prevent users from subscribing from the Roku device, from the Roku Account page, go to the PIN Preference page and set a PIN to prevent purchases, or prevent purchases and adding of items from the Channel Store.

And if you never want to purchase anything from your Roku device, go to the Payment Method page and scroll all the way down to Remove Payment Method.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@lynnwylie  Warner Media makes HBO Max. You probably had a trial of HBO Max and it expired. Now you have to pay for it. It’s $14.99/month. Look in your Roku account under subscriptions

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @lynnwylie, we're more than happy to look into that charge for you. We will be sending a direct message to you here on the Roku community to get to the bottom of this. Please keep a lookout for that message in your inbox!

0 Kudos
Vjeffers46

I was also charge unsubscribe me and return my money 💰

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Vjeffers46 

I'm going to assume you didn't bother to read any of the suggestions in this thread. You really should. Here's a summary, since you can't be bothered.

Go to your Roku Account page  and log in. Then click the Manage your subscriptions link. Does a subscription show there? If there is not a charge listed there, Roku did not charge you for it, and you need to take a different course of action.

If there is something listed, cancel it.

To prevent users from subscribing from the Roku device, from the Roku Account page, go to the PIN Preference page and set a PIN to prevent purchases, or prevent purchases and adding of items from the Channel Store.

And if you never want to purchase anything from your Roku device, go to the Payment Method page and scroll all the way down to Remove Payment Method.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos