Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dootz2dad
Reel Rookie

Vlog Box??? What in the world is this

I received a charge for $149.00 yesterday, for something called VlogBox??!? 

I have no idea what this is or where it’s from, I did not authorize any $150 charge for anything, so this isn’t right. I can’t believe Roku would do something like this right before Christmas, it made me go over in my bills now, there’s no one to contact about getting a refund, this is so stressful, grateful for any help, ty

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Vlog Box??? What in the world is this

Hi @Dootz2dad,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!

Please be aware that all transactions from Roku appear with the company name ("Roku") on credit card and bank statements.

In addition, have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

If you are being charged for a service you do not recognize, please reach out to our Account-billing Support directly here. They will be able to further assist you.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dootz2dad
Reel Rookie

When you go to the subscription and services that the Roku employee answered, you just get turned right back around, there’s no one that helps you, I tried filling out a scam report and got nothing back either, this is totally a scam

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Dootz2dad Login to your Roku account on a computer or phone and check your subscriptions.  If the subscription is listed there you can unsubscribe.  If the subscription is not listed in your Roku account the charge is not from Roku.   If the charge is not from Roku you should contact your financial institution to dispute the charge.  While you are logged into your Roku account select update pin preferences to Require a pin to make purchases.  If you are using a screensaver it is very easy to subscribe to something you may not want.  

0 Kudos