Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Natewins7

Unknown charges on my RoKu account

Why did I get charged $75.94 last night when I’m in the hospital!?!? I’ll throw a TV in the trash if it’s going to do this BS!!! Very dissatisfied!!!! And absolutely NO REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!?!? Beyond upset!!!!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unknown charges on my RoKu account

Hi @Natewins7,

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience that's not what we aim for.

Please be aware that all transactions from Roku appear with the company name ("Roku") on credit card and bank statements.

In addition, have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?
1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
3. Click on Manage your subscriptions.
4. When the “My subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with the terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription. Subscriptions that were purchased directly from the service provider or otherwise purchased outside of the Roku Channel Store will not be listed here.
5. Select Unsubscribe or Renew depending on how you want to manage your subscriptions.

I would highly recommend creating a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. For more information about using a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How to find, change, or reset the PIN code for your Roku® account | Official Roku Support
For further assistance with account and billing-related issues, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They may be able to appropriately assist you with this matter.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos