Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kristen123

Unknown Charge to Debit Card

I can't seem to find anywhere to reach someone in person... My fiance got charged $15 from "Roku" on his card today and we can't figure out why. There was no emailed receipt sent to me, and I'm the name on the account. Somehow his card is on the TV but there hasn't been anything new added. My purchase history is empty and there is no new channels on the TV. Where can I find where this charge is coming from and stop it?  

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Unknown Charge to Debit Card

Hi @Kristen123, it seems as though you may have your information listed on a separate account. We're happy to look into these charges. To do this, we will need more information, so we will be sending you a direct message here on The Roku Community to gather that privately. Please keep an eye out on the mail icon at the top right of your page for a notification that you have received a message from us. If you have any issues with this, let us know!

0 Kudos
Kristen123

Re: Unknown Charge to Debit Card

We only have the 1 account. He does not have his own account. It's my information, but his debit card is somehow loaded onto the TV. But it is all my information, email and all. 

0 Kudos