Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
awc1027K
Channel Surfer

Unauthorized charge and no support

Hello my name is austin collins I was charged $14.99  for a subscription to warnermedia G. Which I’ve never herd of I’ve been trying to get help at support for roku customer with no help 

0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Unauthorized charge and no support

I believe the charge is for HBO max.  Login to your account and see if the charge shows in your charges and/or subscriptions.  If it does not show in your Roku account the charge is not from Roku

awc1027K
Channel Surfer

Yes I have loved in and it says roku but it’s not for HBO and it’s not from any other subscription I have can u plz tell me what roku WarnerMedia G is ?

0 Kudos
awc1027K
Channel Surfer

The charge isn’t for HBO bc my subscription to HBO has not been updated so that isn’t possible the charge is for WarnerMedia G something I’ve never bought plz fix this 

0 Kudos
awc1027K
Channel Surfer

2F0A34BA-69E5-4C69-BC04-2B62BF777BD2.png

0 Kudos
JB1313
Channel Surfer

Have you reviewed this other community thread to see if it helps you? Also, I found this on the HBO support site. Also might help?

awc1027K
Channel Surfer

Yes I’ve tried all that I want you to refund my money or give me figure out what the charge is for WarnerMedia G isn’t HBO are you that confused?

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Just to make sure there's no confusion, I haven't seen anyone from Roku post in this thread.  As another Roku user who has no Warner charges, I am also potentially "that confused".  However, here is a list of things that Wikipedia says are part of Warner: 

Adult Swim AT&T SportsNet Boomerang Cartoon Network Cartoonito Cinemax CNN DC Comics HBO HBO Max HLN TBS The CW (50%) TNT TruTV Turner Classic Movies Warner Bros. Warner TV

BTW, someone suggested logging into to your account to check, and they meant your roku account, but it sounded like you logged into your bank account.  I think the idea was that the Roku account may have more detail than the bank account.  If none of that works, try this:

https://support.roku.com/article/218368088

(Which includes ways to contact them if all else fails.)

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@awc1027K

Thanks for the inquiry.

As stated numerous times in this thread, that charge is mostly likely from HBO Max.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cane1995

This is no support at that link, you just end up in a cycle where it says no invoice, but there's no way to actually get any customer service!

0 Kudos