Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized annual renewal

I had ordered Up faith and family last summer and canceled it during the trial period August 2021 because I wasn’t watching it near enough to support payment. I was just noticed that my credit card showed  I was charged $53.99 yesterday for the annual subscription. I found a number to Roku on the credit card charge description but when I called, an auto response was given for the website support.roku.com. I went to my account and signed in and found that I had indeed canceled my subscription August 2021. I took it off of auto renewal, which it should not even have been on there, and gave the reason that I wasn’t watching it enough and that I was billed when I shouldn’t have been because the subscription had been cancelled last year. I’m trying to contact someone through the website but it does not open to give me any contact information. This seems like there is no phone number to call to get this resolved. I believe what is going on is absolutely illegal. And I have a feeling there’s going to be a class action you know what in the future, after reading all the other peoples comments that this has happened to them. In any case, does anybody have a phone number to reach the billing department?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Unauthorized annual renewal

Hi @CookieMomster12

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos