Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bengineer

Unable to order Roku Express via special offer

Jump to solution

HI, I got an email from Roku offering an Express for a discounted price, went through the whole process of ordering and get an order number, but then get an email saying "contact support" or order again.  I tried to order again without success, and contacting support is a bust and it looks like I'm not the only one.

Can anyone help here?  Is this ad for real?

Ben

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to order Roku Express via special offer

Jump to solution

Hi @manny41523,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your effort to reach us and we apologized for any inconvenience this has caused.

If I'm understanding correctly, you are having difficulties in claiming for discount, is that correct?

We recommend visiting and login into your Roku account at Roku player deals and special offers | Roku for exclusive offers and promotions.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support at https://support.roku.com/contactus

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @bengineer,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We're sorry if it caused any difficulties. A member of our Support team will reach out to you via email to assist you. Please let the Support team know if you have any other questions so they can assist you further and provide a resolution to this issue.

We appreciate your patience for the time being.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
manny41523

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue, but with the stick 4K.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @manny41523,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your effort to reach us and we apologized for any inconvenience this has caused.

If I'm understanding correctly, you are having difficulties in claiming for discount, is that correct?

We recommend visiting and login into your Roku account at Roku player deals and special offers | Roku for exclusive offers and promotions.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support at https://support.roku.com/contactus

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos