Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SaltyStony

Support Page on ROKU does not load

Jump to solution

Hello, I have two erroneous charges on my ROKU account. When I try to load the discrepancies to notify Support, their page does not load. I have tried three times for each of the two erroneous charges. How can I reach them? Is there an alternative way to contact Support (phone, Email, etc.)?
Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Support Page on ROKU does not load

Jump to solution

Hi @SaltyStony,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about a charge.

We recommend that you try logging in from another device or browser so you're able to request Support. Our Account-billing team can be reached via email. Please contact them directly here https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and you'll be able to send an email request there.

In addition, have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

You may also use these links from our Roku Support to learn more about how to review charges: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @SaltyStony,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about a charge.

We recommend that you try logging in from another device or browser so you're able to request Support. Our Account-billing team can be reached via email. Please contact them directly here https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and you'll be able to send an email request there.

In addition, have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

You may also use these links from our Roku Support to learn more about how to review charges: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SeaGail
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

This doesn't work - the screen just says Loading on both Chrome and Edge.  I went through this before, because after going through Roku for Acorn channel, won't let me watch shows.  Gives the message:

You have already subscribed to AcornTV via Roku.  Please use the credentials you used when you subscribed to Sign In.  2500-000000-607

I forgot this happened before, and I had to contact Roku to cancel the subscription and refund my money, but I can't get in tough with ANYONE!!!

0 Kudos
SeaGail
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Also, there was no email option - page just said Loading and never went ANYWHERE (just to be clear). Your support is horrible.  I just want to cancel Acorn via Roku since it does NOT WORK.

0 Kudos
SeaGail
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Support needs to include this option ALWAYS, because it is the only way I can get it to actually load.  Someone suggested I try Incognito/Private, and it worked perfectly.

0 Kudos