Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheresaRee

Seriously!!! 83.99? You got to be kidding me

Jump to solution

Why are you guys trying to charge me 83.99? There isn't anything I subscribed to that would cost that much! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Seriously!!! 83.99? You got to be kidding me

Jump to solution

Hello @TheresaRee

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @TheresaRee

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@TheresaRee Login to your Roku account on a phone or computer and check your subscriptions.  If you have a subscription through Roku it will be listed and you can unsubscribe there.  How do you know the charge is from Roku?  Is it possible you have more than one Roku account?  Does someone else have access to your Roku device(s) that could have subscribed to something.  

0 Kudos