Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same date, same amount, Double Billing

I have been charged twice on the same date for my Peacock subscription - one time via Paypal and one time via my credit card. How do I contact anyone to receive a refund?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Same date, same amount, Double Billing

Hi @yrralrellim,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Darlean
Binge Watcher

I tried this for a duplicated billing and all I get it run around from webpage to webpage without any PERSON to help or talk to. HOW DO YOU REACH A HUMAN??????

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @Darlean

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, please see the post above. Our billing team will be the best ones to help regarding your concern.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Darlean
Binge Watcher

Yeah I tried that all I get is the run around and around and around and around on the website don't take me nowhere give me no information don't do nothing just tells me a bunch of BS that I've already did so it's just like cancel the whole **bleep**ing thing.

0 Kudos