Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simplelady

Roku has taken at least four payments after i cancelled the account. How do i get my money back?

Jump to solution

I cancelled my subscription this past summer after my device broke and i moved. Roku has continued taking out the money. How do i get my money back? I went to their website. There is no way to contact them, not even an email. And its impossible to call and get a human. Roku sucks. I will never use it again and i will tell everyone NOT to use Roku!

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku has taken at least four payments after i cancelled the account. How do i get my money back?

Jump to solution

Hi @Simplelady,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku has taken at least four payments after i cancelled the account. How do i get my money back?

Jump to solution

Hi @Simplelady,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Simplelady Login to your Roku account on a phone or computer.  Go to manage subscriptions and see if you can unsubscribe there.  When you say you cancelled your subscription did you login to your account and cancel the subscription or just remove the app from all your Roku devices?  Removing an app will not cancel your subscription.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Simplelady When you went to the Roku website did you go to Support, then Accounts, Payment, & Subscriptions.  Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and find Agent Support and check support options.  

0 Kudos
RonnieGainer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have the same problem, I canceled my account and they charged me $52 so I call them fight my way the the automated system and talked to a lady that got me a refund this was on June 7th. 10 minutes later it came across my phone that Roku had just withdrawn $52 dollars from my account again!! So i call them back and they give the run around said that wasn't them it was Paramount plus doing it. It says in black and white Roku not Paramount. So now there's a hold on the $52 and it has been eight days! How long do they need are they holding it out of spite, I don't know but they are about to lose my business and several other people I know . I just want my money back.

0 Kudos