Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jenters

Roku for Warner Media $14.99 monthly charge

Jump to solution

I too got this charge and can’t find a way for your help. How do I get it removed!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Carlye744

Re: Roku for Warner Media $14.99 monthly charge

Jump to solution

If you have HBO Max that's what the charge is for through Roku Media

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Jenters,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Jenterswrote:

I too got this charge and can’t find a way for your help. How do I get it removed!

Have you read any of the responses above? Do you subscribe to HBO Max? If so, that's what the charge is for.

If you haven't subscribed to them, then log into your Roku user account (https://my.roku.com) and look under your subscriptions. If there's something there you don't want, you can cancel it there. If there's nothing listed there, you are being scammed by thieves and need to contest the charge with your credit card provider. Roku cannot assist you with bogus charges, as it's not something they control. CC scammers can enter anything they want in the bill, so they can make it look like it's a Roku charge, even when it's not.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
jenn1bean

Jump to solution

I have no idea if you've since posting this reply have been able to get have this charge taken care of, but I actually JUST noticed this charge today and tracked it back to starting at least from LAST JANUARY. I also have no subscriptions with Roku and have found other forums about this same issue reporting that it is called a "bogus charge". I called my bank and filed a claim for these charges and they were able to reset my billing information and refund me for all of these charges. I would suggest calling your bank if you are still experiencing these issues. 😞

0 Kudos
MEL12345

Jump to solution

i didnt authorize this payment i need this stopped

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@MEL12345 please read the previous responses. If it's a legitimate Roku charge, you can cancel it on your Roku user web site (https://my.roku.com). If it's not listed there, then it's not a legitimate charge from Roku, and Roku cannot assist you with it. You have to contest the charge with your financial institution. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
jace55

Jump to solution

I signed up for a 'free trial' & was charged $15.99 after I cancelled & there is no such thing as customer service.  So how does one rectify these charges.  I will never again go anywhere near HBO

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@jace55 Did you sign up through Roku?  Have you logged into your Roku account on a computer and checked your subscriptions?  How did you cancel?  Simply removing the app from a Roku device will not cancel any subscription.

0 Kudos
Carlye744

Jump to solution

If you have HBO Max that's what the charge is for through Roku Media

Rzotti

Jump to solution

Thank you for finally answering the question 

0 Kudos