Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MSH5_31_84
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku for Warner Media $14.99 monthly charge

Jump to solution

So I just linked myself to the chain of smart people who figured out it was HBO MAX, Ad-Free. Since my answer was posted before I read through everyone's posts, I gave KUDOS to anyone that mentioned Warner Media = HBO 

To everyone else, I suggest reading peoples' answers. The majority answer included HBO.

Happy researching.....or Happy Reading the Forum's Answers 🙂

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have the same and I no longer have a Roku. I did some research and it appears to be my HBO max subscription. Warner Media streams HBO max among others. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Doesn’t work 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Candicehakimian What doesn't work?  Are you trying to cancel a subscription?  We need more details!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We will be locking this thread because of its outdated status. If you are still having issues related to this thread, please look through the Community for another thread that addresses the same problem. If there aren't any existing threads, you are more than welcome to create a new one.

Best regards,
Roku Community Team

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos