Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leavemealone
Reel Rookie

Roku express order placed May 27th is missing. How do I...

I placed an order on May 27th and the tracking shows it is late and that tells me there is a problem.  How do I contact support to get a status on this order?  It appears it was insured.  Thank you for your help. Carole

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku express order placed May 27th is missing. How do I...

@leavemealone 

If you ordered directly from Roku, use the Contact Page to inquire about your order.

If you ordered online from somewhere else, contact that retailer.

If they are unable to process your order, you should be able to run down to Walmart, Best Buy, Target, or other retailers and simply pick one up. Walmart will even deliver one with your grocery order if you like.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
leavemealone
Reel Rookie

Thank you.  I did use that page even though it does not suit my problem.  They sent me a RMA?  I didn't receive it.  

This was on special that I ordered for a 2nd remote.  I just don't want the money thrown down a rat

hole because no one will follow up.  

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @leavemealone,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Our support team responded via email recently. Please check your email from our support team, they will be assisting you from there.
If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos