Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raharris11
Channel Surfer

Roku Ultra offer - cannot seem to purchase

My Roku 4's remote is not well, so instead of buying a replacement I thought I would take advantage of the offer shown on my home page on my device to buy an Ultra for $69.99.  I clicked on the spot to have the offer e-mailed to me.....probably 7 or 8 times.  Still no e-mail, and yes...I have checked my spam folder.  So I went to the website and after searching around I found out how to get the offer there (www.roku.com/upgrade).  So I clicked to get the offer and it put a button up to check out for $69.99.  I click on that to go my cart to check out, and am told my cart is empty.  I tried it multiple times.  Boy, is this frustrating!  Anybody ever been able to redeem this offer?  Want to share the secret handshake???  🙂  Thanks for any help available....

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Ultra offer - cannot seem to purchase

I’m guessing you don’t have enough money on your account.  You could probably buy another Roku for a cheaper price than what was suggested to you.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
raharris11
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Ultra offer - cannot seem to purchase

Not quite sure what you mean about having money on my account...purchases are just charged to the credit card I have on file.  Anyway, I tried loading the website on my phone and it showed an item in my cart.  I clicked on it, and again it said it was empty.  I think I hit the back button on my phone and it showed up!  Weird.  Anyway, I ultimately was able to complete the purchase...oy.

0 Kudos