Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TxB0y
Reel Rookie

Roku 4k Stick (Special Price $29.99 /$24.99)

Dear Folks,

I recently purchased a 4k Stick which at the time was suppose to be $29.99, regular $49.99.  However after purchased I did not get it for the $29.99 price.  I have opened a few support tickets and Email and Chat.  to resolve this billing error.  However, they have gone resolved.  Roku won't provide updates to me.  I have provided the email that was sent from Roku servers and validated that I had logged into my account.  They tried to say that because I bought an Express and a 4k stick that it invalidated the sale.  However, the two items I purchased was from the email (both were on sale).  This is very frustrating.  I feel this falls under false advertising.  Now I see it is for lower price of $24.99.  So I'm even more angry.  I'm reaching out to the community and see what other things I can try to get this resolved.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku 4k Stick (Special Price $29.99 /$24.99)

@TxB0y

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TxB0y
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku 4k Stick (Special Price $29.99 /$24.99)

Hi Danny,

Thank you for your willingness to push my request forward.  This has been going on for over a month now.  if there is any escalation you can do would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

0 Kudos