Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sterzeo

Return Issue with speakers

I just bought speakers for my device and am trying to return them and get the sound bar pro instead since these speakers won’t work with my streaming devices.  I have called and left messages and keep trying to do the return on line but keep getting an error message when trying to submit it. I’ve filled out and refilled our the form has to be a Roku website issue. Is there anyone who can help send me a return slip?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Return Issue with speakers

@Sterzeo 

Log out of Roku on your browser.

Clear all cookies with "roku" in them.

Close the browser.

Shut down the computer (not restart, actual shutdown).

Wait 30 seconds or more.

Boot up the computer, log in to Roku, go to the Roku Returns page, and try the submission again.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Return Issue with speakers

Hi @Sterzeo,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I understand that you are requesting to return your order of Roku Wireless Speakers due to compatibility concerns. 

It shows that you successfully submitted a ticket for this request to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos