Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restarting late subscription at last pricing

Jump to solution

I have faithfully had and use my Peacock subscription. I was paying $4.99 a month till black Friday and got under the Black Friday special for a yr. Today I found Peacock has been shut off for non payment apparently and after speaking with them and explaining payment was gonna be late that my bank account had gotten compromized and I was waiting on my new debit card and I would be updating account with new number and she said I would be fine. I have updated payment method and it's making me pay the original premium pricing, not my promotion pricing and I believe that is unfair. My subscription should have continued where it left off after updating the new payment method. Nothing else changed just card number. I mean I cant help what happened. Its not like I stole my own money out of my bank account for Christ sakes. What do I do from here please

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Restarting late subscription at last pricing

Jump to solution

Greetings @Pineapple1223 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your Peacock subscription issue.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

If you need help with any other issues in the future, please feel free to come back to the Community and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Restarting late subscription at last pricing

Jump to solution

Greetings @Pineapple1223 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your Peacock subscription issue.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

If you need help with any other issues in the future, please feel free to come back to the Community and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos