Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LindseyAnn
Reel Rookie

Repurchasing a subscription

I had a Viki Pass for over 2 years to watch asian dramas, it was cancelled in March & I would like it back but when i login to Viki it tells me that My Roku device was a subscription I don't have one.  I tried to restore it through viki but it they don't see that I ever had an account. When i login to My Roku account it shows I ahd a VikiPass, all I want to be able to do os watch my shows again. Someone please help me

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Repurchasing a subscription

What happens when you launch the channel/app on your Roku?  Does it ask you to subscribe?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @LindseyAnn, we see you're having issues with the Viki channel recognizing your previous account. To collect more information on this, we will be reaching out to you through private message here on the Roku Community. We would like to confirm what error you are receiving when you open the channel. To check your inbox, select the mail icon at the top of your page. We will continue the conversation there! If you have any issues finding our message, please let us know. 

0 Kudos
LindseyAnn
Reel Rookie

Ok i will check things out

0 Kudos