Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement instructions: ship item to warehouse, but no address provided

My Roku Premiere overheated last Sunday (Feb 2). When I contacted customer service (on Feb 3), I was told (on Feb 4) that my device was under warranty, was given a support request number, and given instructions to return the device to the Roku warehouse.

However, no warehouse address was provided.

We replied (on Feb 4, and again on Feb 7) to the e-mail. We asked for the warehouse address. We have heard nothing since the initial response on Feb 4.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Replacement instructions: ship item to warehouse, but no address provided

@Other_Portland 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are still having issues with your replacement, please feel free to send me a private message with your Roku account email address along with your case number.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
VM1
Reel Rookie

Don't work,  no matter how many times you contact them. Its obviously part of their business plan to rip you off

Kathi1

I’d like to return order 

need RMA & address for shipping 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Kathi1

Thanks for the post.

For more information about RMAs, visit our Support page here:Step by step instructions for returns and warranty replacements

If you need further assistance, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jacobsenfamily
Channel Surfer

I've been trying to get a refund on a remote I already returned for almost 2 months now. Good luck to us!

FJ_BOBR4
Channel Surfer

I  feel your pain. Trying to get a refund on a unit I returned on March 8th. Can't reply to their emails. Every time I do, I get a message back saying it is an unattended mailbox.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@FJ_BOBR4

Thanks for the post.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
FJ_BOBR4
Channel Surfer

RokuDanny, where do I contact the support team on that page? It's the same form I have filled out 3 times. Roku sends me a follow up email, that I cannot reply to. The email says reply above this line but, my email service will not allow it. If I reply to the email, it goes to an unattended mailbox.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@FJ_BOBR4

Thanks for the follow up.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos