Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amathwig

Reoccurring charges for canceled subscription since 9/20/21.

Reoccurring charges for canceled subscription since 9/20/21. No way to cancel and already canceled subscription but still keep getting charged.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Reoccurring charges for canceled subscription since 9/20/21.

What Roku channel are you trying to cancel your subscription on?  Also what is the model number of your Roku device? 
~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Reoccurring charges for canceled subscription since 9/20/21.

Hi @amathwig, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We see you're still being charged even after having canceled your subscription. We understand this can be concerning, so we're here to help. We'll send you a PM shortly on here, The Roku Community, so we can collect more information and take a look at your account for you. Keep note that we'll be in your inbox soon!

0 Kudos