Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarlosBorja
Reel Rookie

Refund due to F1TV problem never ocurred.

Jump to solution

Hello everyone.

I purchased F1TV channel via Roku 2 months ago. But my problem is that it has never allowed me to watch the content of F1TV. My user has no subscription to the channel when I check it on F1TV.

It appears as if the transaction from Roku to F1TV never occurred 😞

Now, I have raised my issue several times in 'Account, payments & subscriptions' support section. Each time, they answer to me with some instructions to follow in order to verify my problem and proceed with the refund. I have done this 3 times, but after I confirm I've cancelled F1TV auto-renewal, the team always answers the mail as resolved... but they never refund my money. They dont even ask for my bank account or something.

I post it here because I always get the same behaviour from the support team. What should I do? Has someone passed through the same? Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Refund due to F1TV problem never ocurred.

Jump to solution

@CarlosBorja

Thanks for the posts. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@CarlosBorja If you subscribed to the channel through Roku you most likely would have to use the Roku Channel to access the channel.  Going to the F1TV app likely would not show your Roku subscription.  If you turned off the auto renewal but have time left on your subscription try going to Roku channel to access the F1TV.  Since you probably did have access to F1TV using the Roku channel you will likely not be eligible for a refund.  

0 Kudos
CarlosBorja
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@HDMIGuySorry I explained myself wrong, or maybe I missed some details.

I indeed was trying to enter the F1TV content via Roku first, it never worked, I checked the subscription in Roku webpage, it shows there, but the content (in Roku) is unavailable, as if the transaction never occurred.

That was why I checked also on the F1TV webpage, the 1 year subscription didn't exist, but my user did.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@CarlosBorja Trying to make sure I understand.  When you login to your Roku account on a phone or computer the subscription for F1TV is listed?  When you go to the Roku channel on a Roku device you can NOT access F1TV?  If both answers are yes, it certainly appears that Roku owes you a refund.

0 Kudos
CarlosBorja
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R are a Roku employee?

Can you help me with this situation please? I have raised the issue 3 times. And the result is always no refund and Roku sending email closing the issue, which obviously should not be closed.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@CarlosBorja

Thanks for the posts. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos