Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kld-dnp

Refund Inquiry | Double charges for Paramount + subscription

Jump to solution

I paid for a subscription twice because Roku wouldn't let me view what I wanted to watch without doing so. Now, I can't find a live person to show this proof to in order to get a refund for a payment that was NOT due to Roku.

October 2022
Paramount+ Essential10/06/2022
$4.73

September 2022
Paramount+ Premium09/25/2022
$6.68
Paramount+ Essential Monthly09/18/2022
$5.38

It's obvious I was charged too much or too many times for the same service.  How do I get this fixed?!

Karen
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @kld-dnp,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @kld-dnp,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
howc179
Channel Surfer

Re: Refund Inquiry | Double charges for Paramount + subscription

Jump to solution

to: kid-dnp

dispite  what rokumary-f told you, here is what you need to take care of your billing problem.

hope this helps

To manage your Paramount+ subscription on your Roku:

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Use the directional pad to navigate the channel grid and highlight the Paramount+ channel. The directional pad is plus-shaped and is in the center of your Roku remote.
  3. Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu for the desired channel.
  4. Select Manage Subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options. 
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Refund Inquiry | Double charges for Paramount + subscription

Jump to solution

@kld-dnp wrote:

I paid for a subscription twice because Roku wouldn't let me view what I wanted to watch without doing so. Now, I can't find a live person to show this proof to in order to get a refund for a payment that was NOT due to Roku.

October 2022
Paramount+ Essential10/06/2022
$4.73

September 2022
Paramount+ Premium09/25/2022
$6.68
Paramount+ Essential Monthly09/18/2022
$5.38

It's obvious I was charged too much or too many times for the same service.  How do I get this fixed?!

Karen

It sounds like you signed up for Paramount+ Essential and then changed to Paramount+ Premium one week later.  The $6.68 premium makes sense for Paramount+ Premium with credit for the $5.38 and charge for the one week you had the Essential package.  Then you may have subscribed again on 10/06.  Login to your Roku account on a computer and check your subscriptions.  If the Paramount+ is listed you can cancel or make changes there.  If the Paramount+ is not listed under your Roku subscriptions you did NOT subscribe through Roku and they will NOT be able to help you.  Make sure when you go to use Paramount+ that you login and not subscribe or purchase again.

0 Kudos