Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rodaddy64

Recently added Netflix to my lineup

I recently added Netflix, I was charged 7 dollars + was this part of my Roku subscription? Or am I charged separately? 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Recently added Netflix to my lineup

Hi @Rodaddy64,

Welcome to Roku Community. 

If you find charges you don’t recognize on your Roku account or payment method, try the following:

• Confirm the charge is from Roku - On your billing statement, check how the charges appear. All transactions from Roku appear will appear on your statement with “Roku,” “Roku for <Channel Partner>,” or "The Roku Channel."
  • Review your subscriptions and other charges - review your purchase history to determine what the charge could be.
  • Check whether you have multiple Roku accounts - it’s possible that you have more than one Roku account and have made the purchase or signed up for the subscription through a different Roku account

For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize

Please be advised that Roku never charges any fees for creating a Roku account, activating a Roku device, or providing customer or service support.

If you still don't recognize the charge after reviewing it, contact customer support. It may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. Choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Recently added Netflix to my lineup

Remember that using a Roku itself costs nothing. You possibly signed up through Roku for that Netflix account. You can verify by going to your Roku account information online and checking the subscriptions list. I have never signed up for a service through a 3rd party, and recommend always signing up DIRECTLY at the service's web site, not through an ISP, device, or phone app.

https://my.roku.com/subscriptions