Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geomor

Re: Roku has taken at least four payments after i cancelled the account. How do i get my money back?

I canceled my prescription on 6/6/23 but there is still a charge for $1.99 on my credit card today 6/7/23. I’d really appreciate you refund the charge back to my card. Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku has taken at least four payments after i cancelled the account. How do i get my money back?

Hi @geomor.

Welcome and thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!

For these matters, it will be more effective for you to get help from our Billing team.

Kindly contact them directly through our Account-Billng Support page and choose the option for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they will further assist you with this.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

All the best,

Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
katrinaoost
Reel Rookie

They are still charging me $5.35 for a subscription I already cancelled!!! 😡

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @katrinaoost 

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

Regarding this matter, it will be more effective for you to directly contact our Account-Billing team as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this.

You can visit our Account-Billng Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representative.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding is very much appreciated.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
katrinaoost
Reel Rookie

NONE OF THESE ARE WORKING!!! AND WHAT IS THAT STRANGE PROFILE PIC? HAS SOMEONE HIJACKED MY ACCOUNT??? Paramount+says my account is on katrinaoost11@gmail.com, but Roku has kmoinc@hotmail.com!? ThID REALLY SUCKS!!!

0 Kudos
Goldenrhino
Reel Rookie

I've tried clicking that link about 30 times over the last 2 days,  & EVERY time my computer locks up & I get that spinning wheel underneath where it says "Let's get in touch".  

0 Kudos