Welcome to Roku Community.
We believe that you are unable to add the Freevee channel and it asks for a PIN. To ensure a successful process, first, you must check if your device is linked to your Roku account. To confirm this go to Settings > System > About, then you will be able to see the email address associated with the Roku device. Once confirmed, you can now reset the PIN on your Roku account.
- Sign in to your Roku account
- Under PIN preference, select Update
- Choose your PIN preferences for making purchases and adding channels
- Require a PIN to make purchases and add channels
- Require a PIN to make purchases
- A PIN is not required to make any purchases or add any channels
- Select Save preferences
You may also refer to this support page: How to create, reset, find, or delete your PIN for your Roku account
Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.