Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StevenP

Re: ROKU for Warner Media and CBS Interactive Charges

Jump to solution

It is not showing I have any subscriptions but they are charging me.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@StevenP

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MDH22

Jump to solution

Using drop down brings you to dead end and provides no answer for added unauthorized charges that don't show in subscriptions but get charged to an account.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @MDH22

Thanks for reaching out.

To get in touch with our Billing team, we would recommend clicking the 'Continue' then 'Need more help' button after choosing from the drop-down menus.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

CBS Interactive Bill's for Paramount+ via Roku. To cancel, you must sign in using the email address you used when you created your Roku Acct. Once singed in, go to manage subscriptions and cancel Paramount + or Sportsline, or 247 sports. All tied to CBS.

0 Kudos
Ghenson53

Jump to solution

These posts have been helpful. Is the $99.99 charge on my card for 12 months of Paramount+?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Thanks for letting me know it was Paramount because I was thinkingI never downloaded CBS at all and I was about to contact my bank. They need to be more detailed when taking stuff out.

0 Kudos
Kizzie
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm getting charged for cbs and it taken 14.99 a month but I don't have any account with y'all called customer service they told me I would have to pay to upgrade my tv to see if I have any account sounds like bs .I get a new TV have nothing for with company again .don't make sense trying get over on ur customers y'all need help..and y'all need customer service that can speak clear English.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Kizzie, you did not contact Roku.  It's pretty much impossible to get them on the phone and they would never tell you that you need to pay to upgrade your TV.  Check your subscriptions at https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions .  If none are shown then it's quite possible that it isn't Roku charging you but someone using their name.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Kizzie
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I know it was number I got from there website .so who ever I spoke with talk on there behalf.so don't tell me who I spoken with. 

0 Kudos