Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mre2000
Reel Rookie

ROKU Support page doesn't work, can't get support, no way no how

I subscribed to a channel and was charged for the first month. The charge hit my CC at the time I subscribed, but I have never been able to access the channel. I get an "Inactive Subscription". When I try to subscribe, it tells me "The item has already been purchased", then the next screen states "We could not verify your payment. Please try again". I emailed Roku Support a week ago. Now I've been trying to reach an agent for several days now and all it does is lock up with a "Lets get In Touch" message and the spinning basketball of death. I'm really tired of garbage service. Roku, please reach out to me or I'll just dispute the charge with my CC company and dump Roku for good. Its been 10 days since I subscribed and ROKU is MIA. I'm tried of wasting my time trying to fix YOUR problem. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: ROKU Support page doesn't work, can't get support, no way no how

Hello @mre2000

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
mre2000
Reel Rookie

Re: ROKU Support page doesn't work, can't get support, no way no how

Thanks but your contact page doesn't work. I thought I clearly stated that in my post. "Lets get in touch" with a "loading" indicator that never loads.

Email address and phone number please?

0 Kudos