Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Superlindy
Reel Rookie

Purchase membership with Roku for Britt box it will not let me view it

This is the second time in a month the first time was with a cold now it’s BritBox my membership doesn’t run out until July 2023, and yet it will not let me view it it says join seven day rate free trial when I’m already a member😫😫😫😫

5 REPLIES 5
Jayesscee
Reel Rookie

Re: Purchase membership with Roku for Britt box it will not let me view it

I have a similar problem. I can watch on the original TV that I signed up for BB. I cannot watch on my other TV’s. And the subscription doesn’t show up on my ROKU account. Seems to me customer service for ROKU is horrible. Only way to communicate with them is thru this portal. Hopefully someone has an answer for us.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Jayesscee Is the original TV that it works on a Roku TV or a TV with a Roku device connected?  Go to the TV that BB works on, open the app and see if you can find your subscription information there.  If the subscription does not show up on your Roku account it is likely not from Roku unless you have two Roku accounts.

Jayesscee
Reel Rookie

I have ROKU sticks on 4 TV’s. All sticks are signed on to my account. BrtBox only working on the stick that I signed up for 7 day trial. I was automatically charged for the year’s subscription after 6 days. With that said, I checked my ROKU account on line. Under “My Subscriptions” there is nothing. It says I have none. 
I contacted BrtBx and they do not have record of my account so I am assuming that ROKU is in fact the one that charged my credit card. 
This is insane and if I could connect with ROKU customer service, I would cancel and re-sign thru BrtBx itself. Contacting ROKU just gives me the circle of “death” and hangs up in an eternal load. My next step is to contact my credit card and stop payment. 
thank you for responding,

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Jayesscee Try 816-272-8106 for Roku support

0 Kudos
Jayesscee
Reel Rookie

Thank you. Haven’t found telephone number!

0 Kudos