Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Pin not allowing me to save

Hi @Crmsngrl,

We appreciate you reaching out to the Roku community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? What was the error when you are trying to create/update a Roku PIN code? Have you tried the troubleshooting steps provided by @RokuKariza-D to try to clear your cookies or cache or reload the web browser or use a different one to access my.roku.com?

You can learn more at: How to find, change, or reset the PIN code for your Roku® account | Official Roku Support

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
VeeMayo

I am also having this problem. The save box just stays grey after I hit create pin and enter it

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@VeeMayo, if you're using a phone can you try it on a computer?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RadRadster

I am also having the same problem. I've used Chrome and Firefox browsers. I input 4 numbers as asked to do and save button remains grayed out and will not work. 

0 Kudos
Falipsco

I have tried 50 times and box still is Grey.  It won't let me create or update a new pin.  I had a renter and she moved out so I need to be able to add channels but I can't without the new pin.  Please advise. I see several other people have this issue

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Falipsco I was just able to change my pin using my computer.  When I tried a few hours ago it was not working.  

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @RadRadster @Falipsco

Thanks for the posts.

Could you try changing your pin now to see if it is working? Keep us updated!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@RokuKariza-D  I had a problem Sunday changing my pin.  It is working fine now.  

0 Kudos
JBotelho
Reel Rookie

I am having the same issue. I thought I already had this set up but I figured out I didn't when my 7 year old purchased a channel. This should be an easy fix. The save button stays gray after entering a 4 digit code. 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@JBotelho I just tried to change my pin on a phone and it is greyed out.  Worked on my computer.  

0 Kudos