Account, payments & subscriptions

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jess7475
Level 7

Peacock is a ripoff and Paramount Plus is a ripoff also.

I pay for the premium service and that service is supposed to be without commercials but when I watch Peacock I have to watch commercials and the only reason I got Peacock was to watch Yellowstone and now I can’t watch season 4. So I think I’m going to cancel this app. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
andyross
Level 16

Re: Peacock is a ripoff and Paramount Plus is a ripoff also.

What level of Peacock? There are 3: basic is limited catalog with commercials and is free. Premium is full catalog with commercials (free to Comcast customers, $4.99 for others.) Premium Plus is the ad-free version and is $9.99 ($5 for Comcast customers.) It is noted that some shows may still have ads due to contract details.

andyross
Level 16

Re: Peacock is a ripoff and Paramount Plus is a ripoff also.

Forgot that Paramount Plus also has 2 levels. Cheaper version with ads, and more expensive without ads. That said, ever since rebranding CBS All Access as Paramount Plus, there is now a pre-roll promo before shows even with the ad-free version.