Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stryperfanatic7
Reel Rookie

Payment method isn't going through

Jump to solution

Recieved an email saying my payment for Disney Plus didn't go through. Card doesn't expire till April however. Is it a problem on Roku's end? Please check.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Payment method isn't going through

Jump to solution

Hey @stryperfanatic7

Thanks for the post,

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @stryperfanatic7

Thanks for the post,

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Jeremiah-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @stryperfanatic7 -

Were you able to contact our call center to help you with your payment method inquiry? This support article goes through some common scenarios as to why a payment may have not gone through. Aside from the expiration date (since you mentioned your card doesn't expire until April), do any of the other scenarios relate?

Happy Streaming!
Jeremiah-Roku
0 Kudos