Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StephB7

Paramount+ offer does not work

I received an email for Paramount for 5.99$ for 3 months and it doesn't work, I've been trying to contact support and the chat or phone do not appear, non existant.

this makes me worried that if i subscribe to channels and have to pay through Roku and have no help if required.

anyone else have these problems?

4 REPLIES 4
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Paramount+ offer does not work

Most channels will let you pay them directly if you prefer, and some people definitely do. I've done it both ways and haven't had problems with either (so far.)

0 Kudos
Iona-D
Roku Guru

It's a personal preference.  I always chose to keep my self  paid subscription separate from involvement with my required Roku account.  

The only time I used a third party  arraignment combination was through my former  Walmart/Vudu combination account.  Walmart could not help me when they withdrew from their Vudu's  agreement, so it was up to Vudu's more knowledgeable technicians to separate my combo account from Walmart.  Real messy.  

So I really recommend keeping your accounts completely separate now.  You (or even I) might not have such supportive over the phone guidance the next time! 

0 Kudos
Barbed32

Yes! I have cancelled a subscription and I am still being charged monthly. There is no way to get help for this. Seems to me it's not the best way to pay for a service by going through Roku

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Barbed32,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are still having an issue with being charged for a subscription, and it would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather your personal information. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to helpyou out with that matter. For further reference, you can also check Manage your subscriptions.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos