Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ARLilly

PPV UFC purchased through Roku. Unable to process. Now pending charge on my bank app.

I just purchased UFC PPV on ESPN as I I’ve done many times. It told me payment was processing and press “continue”. When I press continue, I get a message the transaction cannot be processed. Didn’t get the event. Now it’s showing up on my bank app as a pending charge. What the heck Roku?!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3

Re: PPV UFC purchased through Roku. Unable to process. Now pending charge on my bank app.

Same thing happen to me. Now sure what to do…..?

0 Kudos
ledouxill
Reel Rookie

Re: PPV UFC purchased through Roku. Unable to process. Now pending charge on my bank app.

Same here. I'm going to try and contact my bank and see where it goes. I ended up just buying the fight through the espn plus website directly. 

0 Kudos
ledouxill
Reel Rookie

The bank suggested contacting the merchant. Also the charge is still pending so they can't dispute it yet but have taken notes to do so if the charge doesn't fall off.  So Roku, ball is in your court....

0 Kudos