Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overpriced and won't give money back.

I got Disney plus 2 years ago for $69.00. It went up last year to 70 something which I got a notice about. This time it was $109.99 and I never authorized or got a message about it. I would like my money back and cancel Disney plus. I cannot find a way to reach customer service. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Overpriced and won't give money back.

Hello @ccgodschild17

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

That sounds like the annual price. Once paid, you cannot get a refund. You can cancel, but it only stops renewal. Your subscription remains active until it expires.

Keep an eye on the news. Most all streaming services have raised prices. Other than Netflix, they all are big money LOSERS for their owners. They are raising prices and cutting new content to try and be profitable.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@ccgodschild17 If you subscribed through Roku login to your Roku account on a phone or computer and go to manage my subscriptions.  If you subscribed through Roku the Disney Plus subscription will be listed and you can unsubscribe there.  Every subscription that I have ever had is nonrefundable so don't expect to get your money back for this year.  Also almost all subscriptions automatically renew so you may have not received a notice of renewal.

0 Kudos
Ms23
Channel Surfer

They have taken double payments they wont give it back no matter how long they have been stealing. They will only give 2 months even though record says they have been stealing much longer check your payment history guarantee they have been stealing double payments because no one checks those everyday its time to send roku packing back overseas

0 Kudos

Yes so I would like to get my money back to me now please and I don't have no cable now

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Gerrysander64,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for your effort in posting and we understand that you are requesting a refund.

For Roku Pay related inquiries, we suggest contacting our billing team. You can reach them and send an email here https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and you'll be able to send an email request there.

Note: Pleased be advised that you can manage your Roku account and view your subscription by signing in to your Roku account here: http://my.roku.com.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Svp1

Call your credit card company and they will cancel your subscription for you. 

0 Kudos
Svp1

Call your credit card company and they will cancel it for you. All these places do this.

Hope this helps you.

0 Kudos