Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RSteel
Binge Watcher

Re: Ordering Products On Roku.com

Jump to solution

@DBDukes thanks I appreciate your reply. I will definitely reach out to him. Great advice     

0 Kudos
RSteel
Binge Watcher

Re: Ordering Products On Roku.com

Jump to solution

Update: My shipping and receiving product issue has been resolved. Package arrived however still has the incorrect tracking number that stated the item was delivered to Pennsylvania.  I guess after all the fuss that was created over this product the sticky finger culprit decided it wasn't worth it 

0 Kudos
ddixon66

How to contact someone about an order that says it's been delivered to another state?

Jump to solution

I purchased a remote and received an email that it had shipped. It's been a week and no remote, So I checked the tracking number, and it says it was delivered on March 18th to a parcel locker in SNOQUALMIE, WA 98065. I live in Kentucky. I have searched the contact us page (and every other page) to find a way to sort out my issue before the '30 day money back guarantee' runs out, and there is nothing I can see that will help me but a physical mailing address. Is there a customer support number I can call to get some assistance? I am just about livid over the lack of communication options. Thanks, D. Dixon

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: How to contact someone about an order that says it's been delivered to another state?

Jump to solution

@ddixon66 Have you tried logging in to your account on a computer or phone, selecting the support tab, selecting Accounts, Payments, and subscriptions, scroll down the page until you find Agent Support check support options?  

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to contact someone about an order that says it's been delivered to another state?

Jump to solution

@ddixon66 

The Roku Contact Page also has an option regarding orders. Try that.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ddixon66,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Apologies for the inconvenience regarding your order. I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you via email.

We appreciate your patience for the time being.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Please be aware that USPS is re-using tracking numbers and we have raised this issue with USPS. It's important to note that orders are still being delivered to the correct address submitted.

If you still have not received your order after 5 business days, please contact Roku Customer Support and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
shannondavis205
Reel Rookie

Re: Ordered Product on Roku.com and delivered to another state?

Jump to solution

I tried to respond 

0 Kudos