Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scutter
Reel Rookie

No subscription being charged

Jump to solution

I have no active subscriptions on my Roku account but I have a charge for Roku for showtime digital and I don’t even have a showtime subscription and 1st cb Roku for Disney and I don’t know what that is. I tried working with my bank a month ago but I’m still being charged 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: No subscription being charged

Jump to solution

Hi @Scutter

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Scutter

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
KSM1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have the same issue and the website is of no help.  I'm being charged $6.30 monthly, which just started last month, and I have no Active Subscriptions with Roku.  You can't talk to anyone so there is no "customer service."

0 Kudos
BillieAnnie
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Of course you can talk to someone. A phone number is listed on the support page. What does the charge specifically say? It on your billing statement. If you show no active subscriptions and your being charged then it’s possible someone stole your credit card information. 

0 Kudos
KSM1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It just says Roku.  I called the credit card company and am filing a fraud claim and they're issuing me a new card.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
BillieAnnie
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

It has to say more then Roku. Your statement gives more information then just that 

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

@BillieAnnie thanks for providing support!

@KSM1 If you still need help with your unfamiliar charges please feel free to respond to this post or message us directly and we can go from there.

@Scutter You have marked your post about receiving unfamiliar charges as solved but if there is anything we can still assist you with please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you all for being active members of our Roku Community. #HappyStreaming

0 Kudos