Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!
Please note that we support English in the Roku Community and translate to respond to an unsupported language to understand the issue or inquiry.
You may unsubscribe the channels from your TV or online account.
To cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku streaming device:
1. Press the Home button on Roku remote on your Roku remote.
2. Highlight the channel you wish to cancel using the directional pad in the center of your Roku remote.
3. Press the Star button * on Roku remote on your remote to open the options menu.
4. Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message will appear confirming the duration of continued access, content, and services.
6. When prompted, select Cancel subscription. Roku will display a message confirming the cancellation and your last day of access.
To cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC
1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions and select Cancel subscription.
5. Select a cancelation reason to complete the process.
Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.
You may also refer to this link: How do I unsubscribe or cancel my subscription? - Roku
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support.
Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!