Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MissDee7

Need yearly charge taken off my account

I can't find a number to call them to take the charge off for Upfaith and family channel.. I don't have a Roku TV or wifi in the house and I live in a different county now. I would like to cancel and get a refund.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
DellStreamer
Streaming Star

Re: Need yearly charge taken off my account

Log into your Roku account online and cancel your subscription. Also remove your credit card from your Roku account. Here is the billing link

https://support.roku.com/category/202683127

Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @MissDee7 to echo what @DellStreamer said, you can log in to your Roku account on my.roku.com to manage your subscriptions. In this case, if you're requesting a refund we will reach out to you through private message here on the Roku Community to cover that with you. Please keep an eye out in your inbox for a message from us. If you have any issues locating this message let us know through this same thread!

0 Kudos
cocotower
Roku Guru

Roku, I have a serious question here....

I have a few small channels and occasionally but very rarely notice some chargeback entries in the sales reports.  I know that depending on a customer's connection, device, etc. there can always be something that doesn't work out for them, and they should get their money back.  However, there should be a threshold considered, like if a customer watches 28 days of paid content then requests their money back on day 30.  Or God Forbid they watch 360 days of content during an annual subscription then requests a huge refund on day 364.  So is a chargeback when a customer's credit card company takes the money back, leaving Roku unable to do anything for the channel owner?

Can a customer subscribe to a channel for a month, or even a year, get the charge reversed shortly after, then continue to watch "paid" content for the rest of the month, or year?

That is, does Roku void their transactions so that when they click on a paid item again, it asks them to subscribe since they TOOK THEIR MONEY BACK.  The channel owner does not get paid, so I would just start crying if I knew that Roku allowed this customer to keep watching content for the month or the year.

PLEASE shed some light on this for us.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@cocotower, you want to contact partnersuccess for such a question.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
cocotower
Roku Guru

It's something every developer needs to know.  Information like this should not be secret.  I talk to them enough through email as it is but I would like this question to be public.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

You've posted to a forum for Roku users, where few, if any, will be able to help. The Developers forums are a couple of doors down the hall: https://community.roku.com/t5/Developers/ct-p/channel-developers

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos