Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rhnaugle22

NFL app-charged but unable to create account

We signed up for NFL+ Premium via Roku. We were charged the annual fee but upon creating an account-we we’re unable to. Kept being promoted “try again” WHAT A RIPOFF 

7 REPLIES 7
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: NFL app-charged but unable to create account

Hi @Rhnaugle22

Welcome to the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
aooni

I’m having the exact same issue. A just purchased a year-long NFL+ subscription and can’t even make my account without being prompted to “Try again.” Even though i received an email confirming that my purchase went through and that i have the subscription. And now, you want us to email your billing department that will take probably 3-5 days to answer, and will probably send us to some other department???? What a joke.

0 Kudos
Nflplus

Account NFL+ stuck at sign up

Put NFL app on my roku and did the free trial of NFL PLUS 

Created an account and cannot get anything except

Try Again at the end of signing up.

I Tried again as they said and all I get is

Email already in use.

So guessing it ceated my account after all. 

But no such luck.

I cannot sign in at all

So, I cannot sign up and

I cannot sign in

What do I do?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @aooni

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Are you trying to create an account directly on your TV? Please reply here with a photo of your TV screen showing the error message. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Account NFL+ stuck at sign up

Hello @Nflplus

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing.

In some cases, removing the affected channel and then reinstalling it may help. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
mjre99

I have done all that has been suggested, removing app, shutting down, signing out, restarting Wi-Fi and tv connection, etc. but nothing works. Every time I launch the NFL app on my TCL Roku ready TV, and try to sign in to nfl+ with the email and password that is used for my Roku account and on my roku ready TV, it continually says email or password invalid. Although my email confirmation says we are signed up and it is activated. And when I go into my Roku account and go to manage subscriptions it says it’s active and good to go….any other things that should be tried? I mean by the time any of this gets sorted out it seems, the games that you want to watch will be over.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@mjre99, no channel/app on your Roku device will ever ask for your Roku account information.  There's no need for it to ask.  I can't say exactly what you're doing wrong since I don't use NFL+, but something's wrong.  If you've subscribed through Roku then the channel/app should be automatically authenticated and no sign-in is necessary.  Make sure the email address that's displayed under Settings->System->About matches the email address you're using when you log in at https://my.roku.com to verify your subscription.

One more thing, what's the Roku model number of your "TCL Roku ready TV" displayed under Settings->System->About?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos